An Established Firm Fighting Criminal Charges In Cumming And North Metro Atlanta
If you have been arrested for, or charged with, a crime, you are facing the possibility of jail time, probation, steep fines, court costs and a lifelong criminal record. Depending on the charge, you could also face license suspension, irrevocable damage to your reputation and the removal from your home of minor children. With so much on the line, you need serious-minded representation.
Our firm, the Teiger Law Center, P.C., gives clients the benefit of nearly 30 years of legal experience, and a commitment to providing high-quality, cost-effective representation throughout metro Atlanta. No matter the charges, it’s important to act quickly — because prompt intervention by defense counsel will blunt the state’s initiative against you.
Less Jail Time, Less Long-Term Damage
The attorneys at our law firm have a two-pronged approach to criminal defense:
- During the criminal defense proceedings: Proactively communicating defects in the state’s case to prosecutors with affidavits, witness testimony, thorough research, discovery motions and diligent preparation, readying the case for plea negotiations or the courtroom.
- After the criminal defense proceedings: Depending on the disposition of your case, you may be eligible for enrollment in a Pretrial Diversion program, after which we can seek an expungement of the incident, effectively removing the arrest from your public record and preventing it from being discovered by prospective employers, lenders, educators and the military.
Experience And Insight Handling Your Criminal Case
We regularly defend clients against criminal cases in state and federal courts, and we handle a wide range of criminal matters, including:
- Drug offenses
- Drug paraphernalia
- Drug possession
- Drug trafficking
- Theft crimes
- Shoplifting defense
- Family violence
- Traffic violations
- License suspensions
- Criminal record expungement
- Bond hearings
- Probation revocation
- College student crimes
- Date rape
- Open container
- Prescription and designer drug crimes
- Underage DUI
- Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Fake IDs
- Property crimes
- Public corruption defense
- Securities fraud
- Underage drinking
- Violent crimes
- White collar crime
A Team Of Local Lawyers Providing Experience, Accessibility And Value
When you hire our law firm for your criminal defense, you get the benefit of local representation with years of legal experience. Our firm believes in putting our clients first by offering knowledgeable advice, remaining accessible to address concerns and providing cost-effective legal service. We serve clients throughout the Atlanta metro and north Georgia from offices in Alpharetta and Cumming. Call us toll free at 866-726-2153, locally at 800-780-2275 or send us an email to learn more about how we can help you.