Alpharetta Business Lawyer
Serving North Metro Atlanta: Preparing Your Business for Success
Teiger Law Center: Bringing Law to Your Door.©
Hiring the right lawyer to handle your business needs is vitally important. An inexperienced attorney could actually harm your business. Improperly drafted contracts could expose you to personal liability for business debts, cost your business profits, or be unenforceable in court. Having a skilled counselor on your side from the beginning gives you the freedom to focus on day-to-day operations and remain confident that your valuable legal rights are being protected.
The Teiger Law Center serves the needs of businesses throughout the Atlanta, Georgia, metro area, including Fulton, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Cherokee, Hall, Dawson and Gwinnett counties. Wherever your business is, from start-up to sale or dissolution, we can help. Call us at 866-726-2153, send a text message to 678-807-7456 or contact us online.
Our founding attorney, Tracy Teiger brings more than 20 years of legal experience to every case, and he provides full-service business representation, including:
- Business organization: advising what business entity will most likely help you meet short and long-term goals, best insulating you from personal liability, whether that be a limited liability company (LLC), sole proprietorship, partnership, S Corp. or C Corp.
- Business formation or start-up: helping you file the proper documents to get your company legally recognized by the State, so that its principals can be effectively insulated from personal liability for corporate obligations.
- Articles of incorporation, corporate by-laws and operating agreements: helping you comply with laws and regulations governing these important aspects of the business start-up phase.
- Perpetuation of your business: making sure that your business is operated, from a legal perspective, in a way that ensures that the corporate form will be preserved in order to insulate owners from personal liability, and to ensure that favorable corporate tax treatment is available. We also will counsel you and assist with transactional aspects of corporate mergers, acquisitions, sales, and succession to new management.
- Executive compensation and severance package negotiation: if you are a corporate executive we will counsel you, and assist in drafting documentation, pertaining to compensation, including deferred compensation plans, early-retirement and severance pay.
- Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure clauses: Whether you are considering a new position, or considering leaving your existing position, we will give you guidance on the limitations and enforceability of restrictive covenants in employment agreements that can affect your future income-earning ability
- Preserving business profits and wealth for future generations: providing comprehensive estate planning services to make sure the business and its assets remain in the family for years to come.
- Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Management Succession Planning
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
We keep the lines of communication open with our clients, addressing their concerns, answering their questions and keeping them informed about the progress of their projects. We also offer several methods of communication to better serve you; you can call, send a text message or e-mail us at any time.
To provide our clients with the best possible representation in the most effective manner, we operate in a cost-conscious environment, purposely keeping our overhead low, and resolving matters by balancing the costs of representation with the necessity of legal counsel.
Contact the Teiger Law Center today to discuss any business law-related needs. Send us an e-mail, call us at 866-726-2153 or text us at 678-807-7456. Office locations in Alpharetta, Cumming, Canton, and Gainesville, GA.